Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shot in Prague!

It's True, I was shot in Prague by what appeared to be a pellet of some sort. Didn't cause serious injury, but hurt like... well you know. And so began my adventure! I think the best part of the trip can be summed up in one picture.

Sitting at the edge of a vineyard, listening to a guitar/violin/and bangos play the mama's and the papa's and drinking wine.. Oh and then I guess the view was ok... :)

Prague is not like any U.S. city I have been too. It makes the U.S. feel like a childrens book comparatively. The ornate structures along every street and the history behind every statue. I also never realized how fast I did everything until I was trying to rush around and found myself slowed by everyone around me. Meals take easily twice as long as the U.S. Sauntering is completely acceptable and not looked at negatively. With that said, I've never seen a better publis transit system. Timely, clean, and efficient. I can't say the people on the transit were always clean, but the vehicles themselves seemed very tidy.

Overall, I would liken my experience in Prague to a first date. There was a lot of anticipation, a whirlwind of getting to know eachother, with many surprises, a few awkward exchanges, and now that we are apart, I can't stop thinking about it.

-S.I.P  <-- my new handle

No comments: