Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Day 2 (4 MORE MINUTES)

Espresso machine, Honey and the best cottage cheese; what a great day to start the day. Then a very nice presentation by the mayor of Bled and then:

"4 MORE MINUTES"

Miraculously and by God's grace and by Jocelyn's support and continuous encouragement I was able to make it to the top of the mountain to see the amazing Bled Castle that was built in the 11th century. What an amazing view just WOW!!! On to Ljubljana for more site seeing and segway tour where I had the first injury of the trip right on the Roman sights in Ljubljana. I got my aid on the famous skyscraper in Downtown; by the famous Bridget the "infirmière" while sipping on some delicious passion tea. We ended the day cruising the river of Ljubljana





Selfie Time
I actually made it to the top to find out that it could of been done by a bus ride!!!!! WHAT!!???





"4 More Minutes" 
Another selfie time

The best story teller!

Thank you Bridget!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot this all happened in one day! Happy to help. You're lucky I had some bandaids that weren't princesses! ;-)