Monday, June 19, 2017

Last night of the trip

Our last night in Venice a bunch of us were looking for a place to eat dinner, and we stumbled into this little tavern that we passed by.  They ended up having room for all 14 of us in a nice back room.  We had a total blast!  At the end of the dinner, we all went around the table and told everyone what our favorite part of the trip was, and then sang Happy Birthday to Gavin at midnight.

I have been proud to be a member of lots of teams or groups in my life starting with sports in high school, and through college playing basketball and being in a fraternity.  I mean it when I say that this cohort is the finest group of people that I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of.  Everyone brings a unique perspective to the group, and everyone has each others back.  I am so glad that I decided to join this program, and I am thankful that I picked the right time to do it and ended up "stuck" with all of you!! 

-JC



No comments: