Thursday, August 1, 2013

Prague Experience

 I did not know much about Prague until I met Vaclav Storek.  Vaclav was one of the best tour guides I have ever encountered.  Vaclav's unique story telling about Prague's rich history and culture was definitely one of the highlights of my trip.  His knowledge helped me understand the significance of the architecture, awareness of its current political system, religious beliefs, and the appreciation for their transformation from communist rule to democracy. 

I also want to mention that I really enjoyed the time I spent with my cohort friends.  Some of my best memories are sitting in the pubs talking and laughing about our experiences.  Nothing beats Czech beer and good friends.  I will remember this trip always.  Thank you to my friends.

No comments: