Monday, August 5, 2013

Student Tao Han, "Wonderful Prague Trip"

It is not my first time to visit Prague. But every time when I visit Prague, I will find something different. This time I learn more about the history and culture of this beautiful city (thanks Vaclav Storek). Also due to our several business visits, I have a chance to know about how people do business or manufacturing in Prague or Czech Republic. There is a Chinese proverb: “Read thousands of books, travel thousands of miles.” (读万卷书,行万里路。) The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. Hope we will have more opportunities to travel different places and experience different cultures. It is my great honor to spend 7 days in such an amazing city together with all our excellent cohort members.

No comments: