Monday, June 19, 2017

If I could do it all over again...



...I wouldn't even want to try! This trip was one of the best trips I have ever taken and I loved every minute of it. The lectures from Yasha, the meetings with Professors and Mayors, the site visit to
Ca' Macana, the delicious food, the laughs, the sights and the sounds...

It's trips like these where you can grow professionally and personally, if you let yourself. Being present and setting aside your judgments in favor of forming new opinions and having new opportunities...that is what growing is all about. That is why I am in the EMBA Class of 2018. We have a special group and I am thankful for how each and every one of them helps me grow.


Sampling the local fare in Ljubjana

Ducks testing the waters of Lake Bled

 
Nafeesa & Rob enjoying lunch before Postojna Cave in Slovenia! 

Train ride into the Postojna Cave

Živjeli!Mr. Iggy providing us with authentic spirits ("Darna") ...on the side of a Croatian highway!

Mask making at Ca' Macana in Venice, with our charming host Nancy.

No comments: