Friday, September 5, 2014

My first experience with a bidet...



Given the fragile nature of the crumbling infrastructure, we were discouraged from flushing toilet paper.  So where did the paper go you ask?  In a trash can next to the toilet.  Yuck!   How do you reduce the amount of stress on the infrastructure and still be hygienic?  Enter the bidet!

So I'm embarrassed to say that I've never used one.  The first night I couldn't figure it out.  Was it a urinal? Was it a second toilet? How do you use this new fangled contraption?  So after a couple of beers and some very informative You Tube videos, I summoned the courage to try it out.  

Needless to say I was hooked.  Having a tool to take care of your "undercarriage" and save the planet at the same time, how could you go wrong.  Twice I almost missed the bus.  I can hear Bara and Julio now...

No comments: